These are raccoon dogs, an Asian species related to foxes. Raccoon dogs are being farmed in China so their fur can be used to make the fake ugg boots. On fur farms, many of them are still alive and struggling desperately when workers hang them by their tails to skin them.
Workers stomp on the necks and heads of animals who struggle to allow a clean cut. When raccoon dogs are dragged from cages they’re slammed repeatedly to the ground before being skinned. Animals watch helplessly as workers make their way down the row.
After being skinned alive, some survive for as long as 10 minutes, blinking in pain on a pile of other bodies.
Is there a skeleton in your closet?
Say No! to the cruel and barbaric slaughter of millions of animals around the world for their skin. Say No! to fur coats, fur collars, fur trim, fur trinkets & fur cat toys. Help expose the truth about fur and spread the word until we close down the international fur trade forever.
- Me: God, can I ask You a question?
- God: Sure
- Me: Promise You won't get mad ...
- God: I promise
- Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
- God: What do u mean?
- Me: Well, I woke up late
- God: Yes
- Me: My car took forever to start
- God: Okay
- Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
- God: Huummm
- Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
- God: All right
- Me: And to top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
- God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
- Me: (humbled) OH
- God: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
- Me: (ashamed)
- God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
- Me (embarrassed): Okay
- God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
- Me (softly): I see God
- God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
- Me: I'm sorry God
- God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.
- Me: I will trust You.
- God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.